Applying as an Affiliate or Visiting Student
To apply to study abroad with Webster University as a visiting student, you will need to complete a Non-Degree application. Please read through all the instructions below before beginning your application.
Visit https://applywu.webster.edu/apply/ and navigate to First-time users: Create an account to start a new application. Click ‘create an account.’
Once you register for an account, an email (subject line: Your Webster University Application Account) will be sent with a link and temporary PIN for you to activate your account. After entering the temporary PIN, you will be prompted to set a password.
Start New Application
- Select Application Type: Undergraduate - Upon starting a new application another email will be sent with the subject line Your Webster University Application.
- Open Application and complete the following:
- Biographics and contact information
- Personal Background
- Academic Plans – the following questions require specific answers:
- Admit Type: Non-Degree Undergraduate
- Entry Term: Select June for the Summer term, August for the Fall Semester, or January for the Spring Semester of the year you are planning to study abroad.
- Location for Non-Degree Seeking: Study Abroad (Do not select an International Campus Location)
- Program: Non-Degree (Undergraduate)
- Academic History
- An email with the subject line Your Webster University Application was Submitted! will be sent and your application will be processed soon.