Applying as an Affiliate or Visiting Student
Applying as an Affiliate or Visiting StudentTo apply to study abroad with Webster University as a non-Webster student, you will need to complete the Non-Degree Seeking student application. Please read through all the instructions below before beginning your application.
- Using the link below, select the Non-Degree Application link which will be on the right hand side of your screen. Do not apply for undergraduate admissions.
- From here, you will be asked to create an account. There are a couple of questions that will require a specific answer:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Anticipated Entry Term: Spring I, Summer, or Fall I
- Campus Options: Study Abroad (Do not select International Campuses)
- Campus Location: Study Abroad (This should be the only option!)
- Academic Program: Non-Degree (Undergraduate)
- Student Type: Non-Degree Undergraduate (This should be the only option!)
- Once your profile has been created, you are now ready to complete the remainder of the application. The Academic Plan section of the application will prepopulate from your profile and you do not have to list the courses you plan to register for at Webster University. Only the questions marked with a (*) have to be completed.
- To start your Non-Degree Seeking student application, click here.
Once your application has submitted, you will receive an email confirming your Webster credentials and will be able to login into Webster’s online study abroad application portal. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Jennifer Dickey at email@example.com.