Applying as an Affiliate or Visiting Student
Applying as an Affiliate or Visiting StudentAll students, including WINS Affiliates and visiting students, applying to a Webster University study abroad program need to have a Webster student ID number. In order for you to receive a student ID number, you must register with Webster as a non-degree seeking student. Please follow the instructions below in order to apply to Webster University as a non-degree seeking student.
*Please note that applying to Webster as a non-degree seeking student will in no way affect your enrollment at your home university, nor does it qualify you for Webster University financial aid.*
- Click here to access the Non-Degree Seeking Application
- Complete the application with relevant information
- IMPORTANT: Select “Study Abroad” for campus option and location
- Submit the application (“Create Account”)
- After about 2-4 business days, you should receive an email confirming your Webster student ID number. From there you can create an account in Connections, our online student portal.
- (NOTE: Connections is not compatible with Safari.)
- Once you have created your Webster Connections account, use your Connections username and password to login to the Webster Study Abroad Portal and select your program!